Monday, May 11, 2009

Bibliography of Michael Goulder's works

Back in 1996, I published a book called Goulder and the Gospels: An Examination of a New Paradigm (JSNTSup. 133; Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, 1996), a slightly revised version of my Oxford DPhil thesis of 1994. At the end of the book I included a comprehensive bibliography of Michael Goulder's works. I have long been meaning to update that bibliography to include the several books and many articles that Michael has published since then. Having recently been lucky enough to have read Michael's memoir in manuscript, this gave me the opportunity I had been looking for to get that bibliography updated. I have uploaded it to the web for those interested, in PDF format. Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions:


Update: Revised 12 May, with thanks to Ken Olson for two missing items.
Update: Revised 8 March 2010.

2 comments:

Ken Olson said...

Mark,

I don't see the Rollston volume or Michael contribution to it.

Best,

Ken

Ken Olson said...

These two(will need some format adjustments):

“Matthew’s Gospel Round the Year.” Christopher A. Rollston (ed.). The Gospels According to Michael Goulder: A North American Response. Harrisburg, PA: TPI 2002, 1-11.

“Michael Goulder Responds.” Christopher A. Rollston (ed.). The Gospels According to Michael Goulder: A North American Response. Harrisburg, PA: TPI 2002, 137-152.