Friday, September 30, 2005

Sigurd Grindheim and Scholars: G

I've updated my Scholars: G page with reference to the following new page:

Sigurd Grindheim

Prof. Grindheim is at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Illinois and his web page is well worth a visit, with a bio, some links, and publications details and information, including links to on-line reproductions of articles.

While on the page, I noticed I needed to update my own entry (not least in that Birmingham's Dept of Theology seemed to be off-line, so the automatic forwards I set up to my pages before leaving were not working; it is frustrating to see how often Birmingham is off-line), and found new URLs also for Mark Given and Judith Gundry-Volf. There is also some new information in Deirdre Good's new book, but that is worth blogging separately.

No comments: