Sunday, May 01, 2005

Independent on 616

On RogueClassicism and Paleojudaica, David Meadows and Jim Davila draw attention to the article on today's Independent on Sunday:

Revelation! 666 is not the number of the beast (it's a devilish 616)
By Tom Anderson

As Jim notes, the article "tries to be cute" by talking to a Satanist. What Jim doesn't mention is that it also talks to my colleague David Parker, certainly one of the people to talk to on this (another would be Peter Head, see comments and especially the link to Peter's article). Well, David's fame is on the rise as a result. I've already had the BBC in contact today asking me about him! And I was watching an episode last Sunday of Alias and to my surprise and delight the aliases taken on by our hero and heroine were David and Karen Parker (Season 4, Episode 5: Welcome to Liberty Village, a must see episode).

No comments: