Friday, January 21, 2005

Journals, Sage and Free PDFs

I've made lots of changes to the New Testament Gateway Journals page:

Journals

I've adjusted information for Brill journals like Biblical Interpretation and Novum Testamentum, I've fixed some URLs and changed some information and, most importantly, I've changed all the links from the old Continuum journals (all dead), to the new links at Sage Journals, which incorporate Currents in Biblical Research, Expository Times, Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus, Journal for the Study of the New Testament and Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha.

Now Sage have made available for most of these a free sample issue in PDF format. I've added links to all of these on the Journals page too. For convenience I'll list them here too:

Currents in Biblical Research 3.1 (October 2004)

Expository Times 116/2 (November 2004)

Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus 2.2 (June 2004)

Journal for the Study of the New Testament 26.4 (2004)

No comments: