Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Warcry article on Jesus Films

I received a copy of a colourful, double-page spread on Jesus films in the Salvation Army's WarCry weekly newspaper today. It seems that they have an on-line version too:

It's playback time for Jesus
Mark Goodacre gives guidance on Jesus movies on DVD and VHS
by Philip Halcrow

I am sure you will be sorry to hear that the on-line version does not include the little photograph of me that appears in the print version! This article is based on a phone call I had with the author a fortnight or so ago. I must admit that I had not quite realised that I was the only one being interviewed and that this was going to be so focused on my views. But thankfully there is nothing too odd. There is a mistake, though. When talking with the author, I had thought that Paul Verhoeven was to be one of the contributors to Jesus and Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ, which was, I understand, one of the original intentions.

No comments: