Thursday, September 23, 2004

Death of Jesus and the Birth of the Gospels

I have been invited to speak to clergy from the Worcester diocese today at a Patronage Day at Worcester Cathedral. My topic is "The Death of Jesus and the Birth of the Gospels", which is also the planned subtitle of the book I am planning on the Passion narratives. While preparing for this last night, it occurred to me that it might be useful to make available on my home page a lecture I gave last year at Wellesley College in which I set out my stall for that research, as it were. What I would like to do, therefore, is to add a little section on my home page on "work in progress" in which that and other pieces of current research are made available. It shouldn't take long to do and I hope to sort this out soon.

No comments: